Brighton Radiology - Spine, Sports and Activity-Related Imaging and More
Brighton Radiology is a QIP Accredited Diagnostic Imaging Service with particular emphasis on imaging of spine, sports and activity-related injuries and disorders. We strive to provide quality and timely imaging and reports to help referring practitioners with the clinical management of their patients.
In addition to imaging during regular hours, we also provide an after-hours service (by appointment only) for conditions requiring urgent assessment, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. In addition, X-ray and CT services are *bulk billed, so you'll have no out of pocket expenses.
* X-ray and CT services are bulk billed, 7 days a week. There is no bulk billing or Medicare rebate for MRI services - Private Fees apply. After hours and public holidays by appointment only.
One convenient location
We are conveniently located in the Melbourne suburb of Brighton at 130 Male Street, just off Nepean Hwy and a short distance from Brighton North Railway Station. Free on-site parking or off-street parking is available, right near our front door.
Why use Brighton Radiology?
- We provide a range of imaging services, including standard x-ray, long-view x-ray, extremity x-ray, orthopaedic tomosynthesis, CT and MRI
- We have expertise in spine, sports and activity-related injuries/disorders imaging and more.
- We're available after hours for urgent cases.
Make an appointment with Brighton Radiology
- For appointments during regular hours, complete a simple appointment request form on our Appointments page.
- For after hours appointments for urgent cases, phone 0417 160 912.
- Many of our imaging services are bulk billed, saving you money.
- Our clinic is located in the Melbourne suburb of Brighton.